Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tiny Apartment Redo Done!

Well, my 600 square foot apartment has been changed again. If you don't remember it the way it was before, check out the colorful look HERE on my website.... I wanted to get rid of the color for this year so here is the new look!















To see which ones I chose for a cohesive page on my website, check it out HERE.  I am really proud of how it came out, since I wanted to do everything with furniture and accessories only, and not paint or do anything more permanent. I will be moving in September, either to a new home (fingers crossed!) or new city, and knew this would be temporary. I am also not a professional photographer, and I desperately need my friend Erika to make me a professional website and complete brand package, but I hope you like it!
E

17 comments:

Emily | Recently said...

Beautiful. I'm utterly impressed by your work!

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

Simply gorgeaous!! You are quite a talent! Love, love it
Maureen

Anonymous said...

It is a truly lovely transformation! Thank you for sharing!! -Teresa

PS the photographs are beautiful.

Lily said...

I am in love with how it turned out !!! Its so gorgeous. Your bedside tables are amazing ! I could totally live with every piece you picked !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

Yay!!! They look amazing! I need to get back on my computer and do some major pinning! (Pinterest blows on the iPad).
You inspire me every day Elizabeth! Your taste is impeccable and your style is my absolute favorite!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!! Love everything you picked!! xo

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

I am totally jealous of your whole house! Especially those Bengal Bazaar chairs!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Tara said...

very cute! I love how clean and fresh it looks.

Tara @ http://tarahebison.blogspot.com/

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

WOW WOW WOW it is absolutely gorgeous!!! Heading to your site now to see the rest. I have chairs in that same Bengal Bazaar fabric!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! I am inspired by all of you every single day and am so glad I started blogging and met all of you!
-e

Boo Hazard said...

It looks so great E! Wow, such a transformation - will be great for your portfolio. We found a new photographer we're going to try once this house gets done - I'll let you know if we like them if you still want to get professional photos...-BOO

Lonely Wife Project said...

I'm so relaxed just looking at these pictures. There's so much to love I don't even know where to start. The nightstands, lighting, coffee table, desk, shelves, chair, couch...I could go on and on. It's simply gorgeous!

kate pm said...

I absolutely LOVE your new decor!

Anonymous said...

Your home is stunning! Love the redesign!

designstiles said...

It's beautiful. You've got such chic, sophisticated style all while looking way cool.

Sarah Roads said...

So fantastic! I love white spaces. You have made this apartment chic and relaxing. Enjoy it while you can...can't wait to see what you do next!

Clementine & Olive said...

This is seriously the most beautiful room I've ever ever seen... wow!