Friday, January 13, 2012

this round is almost over

Well this round of design change on my tiny apartment is almost done. The bachelorette pad has gone from this:

To white, black and gray modern organic/rustic/glam...


And the bedroom went from petrol blue high gloss color:

To soothing white zen with a huge art installation of dogwood branches on watercolor paper...


Sorry for the nighttime pics but I was excited! Can't wait to show you the entire space in a couple of weeks...and I am even more excited about moving in September and doing a whole new look in the next place! Stay tuned because most everything except the art will be up for sale in a couple months...
E

10 comments:

Boo Hazard said...

Looks awesome girl!! Can't wait to see more pics of it! Love the art piece in your bedroom. - boo

Teresa (Our Corner House) said...

It is looking fantastic! You have such great taste and some really beautiful pieces. Can't wait to see more!!

Lily said...

How exciting !!! It looks fabulous !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Jamie L. said...

love it. I especially love your living room with the skull above the white sofa.

heather (love your space) said...

LOVE the branch artwork in the bedroom. Can't believe you did all this only to move in September!

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

Yeah! You got your long awaited art!! Your rooms look fantastic, so fresh and sophisticated
Have a great weekend
Maureen

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

Oh..first dibs on the roller skate I found one for my daughters new tween room but it was too big. Love it! ;D
Maureen

Unknown said...

Ooh ooh ooh! Love this round and I am so in step with you here! Definitely more about the neutrals than ever before. My LR is coming together -- ordered the big canvas of my hubbie's Portugal photo!

Lonely Wife Project said...

You blow my mind! Seriously though, you're moving in September?

Alexandra said...

I love the dogwood branch art! Where did you find it?