Wednesday, January 18, 2012

all white wednesday

One of my blogging besties said she is really feeling these white spaces lately, and I am too! I even love it when every surface, including the floor, is done in white - feels so clean and bright. Jaime King's house in this month's In Style magazine is my inspiration for my next pad...



Sorry for low quality pics but they are scanned in... I love how the white carries all the way up the stairs. Of course the king of white spaces is Vicente Wolf - I have always loved his house, especially the way they had it styled in the movie "My Super Ex-Girlfriend".



And this Spanish apartment is really doing it for me, too....





Although if an all white and glass space is too cold for you, you can always warm up your white with natural wood, like the Brooklyn Home Company does...


What do you think? Could all white work for you? (I know some people are going to mention kids and animals as deterrents, but I had ebony floors once and you could see everything! And with outdoor fabrics, etc.. white is so durable!)
E

2 comments:

Lonely Wife Project said...

White makes me soooo happy!

Unknown said...

If only I could repaint my entire house I would! Actually, I'd move into a place with interesting architecture that could support all white walls!