Wednesday, January 4, 2012

If i was a rich girl....

Today I would buy:

These vintage chairs

this ring for my right hand - I can buy myself diamonds!

this Frank Gehry bracelet from Tiffany's

this blanket I already had and sold - regret...

this house is not for sale but I would make them an offer they can't refuse

this Rolex with fun pink face makes me happy

these tables by Silas Seandel are my life

a whole set of luggage from Steamline - actually not that expensive at all!
What would you buy today if money were no object?
E

5 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohhh I love this post. And cannot believe you sold that blanket!!

heather (love your space) said...

This is funny-I was just thinking today that I would freeze up completely if money was no object. There's so much I love, I often feel lucky to be limited by funds! This has gotten me thinking, though....

Unknown said...

Still can't believe you sold the Avalon but I know it will be yours again! Of course I want the tables. And yes buy your diamonds -- I may need to here pretty soon as well!

Chelsea said...

Oh, so sad about the sold Avalon! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my tables on your blog, I really appreciate it. I have recently joined Houzz & Pinterest and I would love to connect with you there.

Thanks
Silas Seandel

http://www.houzz.com/pro/silasseandel/__public
http://pinterest.com/silasseandel3/