Saturday, January 28, 2012

new at zara

I used to get caught in the trap of buying pretty things online that I never have occasions to wear - like party dresses or structured work suits, just because I think they are beautiful and I might need them "one day". Then they sit in my closet for years while I turn to the exact same four outfits. Not anymore. Now I truly only buy things that work for my daily life AND that I love. These pieces from Zara are perfect for the way I live now and are on their way to me as we speak! Love!
E





5 comments:

Unknown said...

That grey dress is beautiful!

I think I buy most of my wardrobe from Zara, I had no idea that the new collection was out - will have to check it out

Unknown said...

just found ur blog - ur NEWEST follwer NOW --- and i SOOOO need a trip to Zara!!!!!

designstiles said...

I love Zara so much. Most of my clothes comes from Zara. Love the way they manage to be on trend and look classic and are way affordable.

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. Adding you to mine! ;)

Lonely Wife Project said...

Is that a leather camisole?!!

Elizabeth said...

It is, Sabby, and I will wear it with a stretchy black jersey skirt - will post pics!
-e