Friday, January 6, 2012

best bets at west elm

I am a big supporter of West Elm. Right now I have two of the lacquer bookcases and the cone floor lamp. I try to steer clear of most of the furniture just because the scale is not big enough sometimes and it can look a little catalog-y. However, they have been doing some amazing things lately and I think these items would be great touches in any home:

Souk Rug
Jasper Monogrammed Sheets  
Stephen Antonson white plaster pieces
Contour Semi-Flush Fixture
Gold flatware set
I especially die for those semi-flush mounts. With edison bulbs inside running down a hallway - genius! What are your fave items at big box stores right now?
E

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to admit I haven't looked at West Elm lately but love all of this! Def. that light fixture!

The Cuban In My Coffee said...

Funny, I was going to do a post about that rug too! I have been looking for my master bedroom addition and am considering that rug. The 9x12 is exxxpensive, but not when compared to the real deal. Might be worth the splurge for a morroccan rug;)

D said...

I love that rug! Simple colors with a funky pattern. This rug could go in so many different rooms! Love it!

Lonely Wife Project said...

I go through West Elm phases. You may have pushed me into another one. I'm feeling that rug!