Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Super Ex - Girlfriend

Since I mentioned that I loved the way Vicente Wolf's apartment looked in the 2006 movie "My Super Ex- Girlfriend" starring Uma Thurman, I thought I would look for some interior shots from the movie. They kept almost all of his furniture, just adding hints of pink for femininity. I remember thinking when I watched the movie that the apartment was gorgeous, and of course I am still doing those art ledges five years later....Love!
E
P.S. These pics and more can be found at Bijou Kaleidoscope...






2 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Such a classically timeless style - a bit of this, a bit of that, and white walls in the background. Mixed up with lots of warmth. Comfy furniture. Never really goes out of style, does it?

Unknown said...

What an amazing space! I remember thinking that when I saw the movie. I had no idea it was Vicente Wolf. Sold!