Thursday, June 16, 2011

I mint to do that...

There are only a few things I know for sure: that I will always live beyond my means to have beautiful things, that I look much better as a blond, that I don't get along well with people who say things like "lighting is jewelry for the home", and that I hate the color MINT.
And then I saw these rooms and my thought processes changed. I realized that the background I chose for my website and blog is basically mint (although I prefer to call it celadon). So what am I supposed to do with this new knowledge? It's a whole new world of possibilities, people.
E




3 comments:

Fabiana said...

I love that last picture...WOW!

ciao from newport beach

erika @ small shop said...

Yes it's so fresh and clean! Love it with the gray and white in your pics.

And are those capiz shell strings hanging down like a curtain in the first pic? Holy moly that's fantastic.

thelonelywifeproject said...

Not a fan of mint flavor, but love the color! Glad you've come around. We can resume our friendship sweet cheeks!