Saturday, June 25, 2011

Give me some comments! (or compliments)

I have been so frustrated lately on other people's blogs when I try to leave a comment and it just disappears. I go back later to see the blogger's response, and my comment never shows up at all! Then I heard from two friends that the same thing happens to them on my blog - so embarrassing! I always want to hear what everyone has to say and I get so happy when I get a comment - to think I have been missing out on them bums me out. :(  I just found out from Gorgeous Shiny Things how to fix the problem, so now you should all be able to comment all over my page every five minutes.
I'm waiting....
E

6 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

I don't think this has been happening to my comments.....eeks perhaps they have been disappearing into the ether too....good you made the point

Boo Hazard said...

Hey! Yeah, I've had problems too leaving people comments - certain sites won't let me log into my account to leave a comment?! Anyways - GREAT putting a face to a blog name last week! I LOVE your place!! - BOO

Jessie said...

Love your blog, I see the sweet & sour nursery for Miss Maddie on Pinterest all the time. What a great compliment to you!

Lonely Wife Project said...

thank you for fixing this lizbear! till now, it has taken an act of god to comment on your blog.

Unknown said...

Yes the whole embedded form in IE prob. I now have to use Firefox to visit all my gals' blogs. It was such a pain!

Unknown said...

Great info thanks for sharing it! I also love to see everyones comments, truly sad if they are missed.