Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tole Chandeliers







Remember my bestie in San Diego (mother of Madeleine, Sweet and Sour Nursery recipient)? Well, we work on her house whenever we have some time - which is not a lot these days! The entire house is sort of inspired by this Chiang Mai fabric by Schumacher. The breakfast room is going to have the Saarinen tulip table, a zebra print cowhide, upholstered linen booth seating, and some pillows in the chiang mai fabric. We found a tole style chandelier on Ebay and I am going to paint it for her. We can't decide what color to paint it. I love these chandeliers in yellow, red, coral, and tiffany blue. It could also be pretty in white, but the table is white. What do you think?
E

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm still salivating at the idea of painting it cream, but when I look at teh wallpaper, it kinda makes me want the chandeleier to pop with a funky color. But knowing us best, I think cream is probably the best option for it's duration of life in the breakfast room. love you!

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

I have to say, I am voting for coral...amazingly delicious.

xoxo

Rebecca June