Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hooray for Jewelry





I love jewelry! I even worked for a time in a gorgeous jewelry store in Puerto Vallarta. We had to wear a piece of jewelry every day and went out and modeled it at night. What a dream! I have tons of jewelry and almost never take any out to wear. But if I had any of this fabulous vintage costume jewelry I would find a reason to wear it. I swear! House of Lavande has amazing pieces that celebrities wear to events and all us regular folk can shop it on their website...it makes me happy just looking at it!
E

3 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I absolutely LOVED getting to see the nursery that you designed on Made By Girl! You did an AMAZING job!

Erica Cook said...

I'm with Caroline above! Popped over after seeing the amazing nursery you did. Fantastic job! :) Erica

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

TheBeautyFile said...

I found you on Made by Girl and am OBSESSED with that nursery!! I wish I had found it earlier! I would have modeled my son's after that!!