Friday, February 25, 2011

Is this neon sign too obvious???? hahaha






Hey guys - I am so happy and grateful for all of you who stopped by this week and decided to follow this tiny blog. Now that you are here I have a question for you. I love neon art - all of the pics here inspire me so much. I was thinking of having a neon art piece made for my wall - either a single word, or line of poetry, or the title of my favorite song...
Do you think this is cheesy or do you love it? Be honest - I think the way you style the room around it is so important, too!
E

9 comments:

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Like you said, I think the way you style around it is key. If you love, then it's right for you and that's all that matters. So go for it!

Unknown said...

I think it completely depends on what the neon art says - but I like the idea. So, happy weekend everyone - stop by my blog for a fun weekend giveaway.

Chic Girl Designs said...

It would be a very brave move I think! It would definitely be the statement piece in the room.
I love your blog - I have blogged about your 'bachelorette pad' at http://chicgirldesigns.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Thanks girl - I have GOT to get over to Australia soon! I love all the design happening there...have a great weekend!
E

Anonymous said...

I love it! It feels unexpected - the styling does make a big difference but you could pull it off. I'm completely smitten with your home!!

Anonymous said...

Totally depends on how the rest of the room is styled, but that can be said about most statement pieces. DO IT! You can make anything look fabulous!

Nattie said...

HELL NO! it looks so good! but yeah, I do agreed with the others, depends on how and where you gonna put it. but loving loving loving tamara mellon neon sign ...

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/tamara-mellon-apartment-pictures-0910

Unknown said...

I love this idea, but I think what it says is the key to its success! You are so clever though, it's gonna rock.

Anonymous said...

Love the idea... where can you get signs like these?!