Thursday, February 24, 2011

Banner Day



It's been a banner day for me! My new friend Jessica sent me the link to the chandelier I have been looking for all my life - it's the Kristall from Ylighting - available here. Yay!!!!! It is $1500 smackers. Boo!!!! Oh, well - I will start saving my pennies.
Also, my dear pal Jen from MadeByGirl posted on my apartment. Thanks, Jen! There is a reason this girl has so many readers - she is crazy awesome.
Thanks so much to everyone - if it were not for this little blog I would not have had this amazing day. :)
E

7 comments:

2 by Design said...

Boooo YA!!!! My work here is done. Not that I did anything, but still, I'm pretty stoked someone found it for us!

Kelly Krugh said...

Elizabeth- I'm a new follower via MadebyGirl! Loved your home tour! Such great style!!! :)

*Where did you find the basket that you keep your fig tree in?? I have a fig tree in my living room, and I've been looking for one just like it!!! Thanks!!!

Emily A. Clark said...

Congrats on a great day :) Just saw your home tour on Jen's site and your place is beautiful.

Emily
www.emilyaclark.com

Unknown said...

Just popped in from MadebyGirl, had to say hi...LOVED your apartment so much, great job!

Elizabeth said...

Kelly,
I sell these rush baskets from Spain in my store. You can get similar ones from Pottery Barn, I think. The point is to get rush, not seagrass. And put a little plastic tray in the bottom to catch the water! My store website is www.interiordesignsnola.com. Thanks!
-E

Anonymous said...

I squealed when I saw your feature on Made By Girl!

xo,
your stalker ;)

Unknown said...

OK somehow I just came across this -- how did I not know you were on Made by Girl too? Anyway had to say, I am seriously considering KW Flair pillows for my LR makeover! Do you love it, or is this one of the things you're redoing?