Wednesday, May 19, 2010

St. Kilda Jewelry

Everyone knows I am not in a rush to get married again, but I have to tell you I might do it tomorrow if a man offered me a ring from St. Kilda. They are all completely original, many of them vintage, and so completely gorgeous. They have many pieces other than rings, but for some reason when I look at the site, I get stuck on the wedding ring pictures. I love them so much I think I will start gifting myself with one of their rings every year to use as a stack together. They are definitely family-heirloom worthy, and it's a great idea to leave the website up on your computer for your loved one to find...maybe you will be "surprised" with a gift from St. Kilda, and you can pretend you had no idea!
E

















1 comment:

The Gimlet Eye said...

Such neat stuff....thanks for turning me onto something that I have never seen before. Love that triangle diamond ring!