Friday, May 28, 2010

Calm, Cool, and Collected




My style preferences swing wildly back and forth every single week. Yesterday I wanted to do an entire house around neon pink art, and today I want a huge, airy house done all in greige. Jon Vaccari embodies this look so completely. He carries some of the most beautiful vintage and antique pieces in New Orleans and the whole world. Then he uses super modern art and glamorous touches to keep it fresh and up to date. The newly renovated house showroom on St. Charles was a two year labor of love and is absolutely stunning! This is a must stop if you love design and happen to be in New Orleans. Ask for Dean when you get there!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend...
E

1 comment:

Guthrie Contemporary said...

Amen. I love everything beautiful and would like to snap my fingers each week for a change.