Thursday, June 24, 2010

True Blood Set


Hey guys - hope you are having a great week! Today's post is on the set design of HBO's series True Blood. I don't have HBO, and therefore I do not watch the show, but I have read all of Charlaine Harris' books that the series is based on. I have heard that the show differs from the books in several ways so I kind of don't want to see it, as I love the books so much. I was interested to see how the set design was made, since it is set in northern Louisiana. I think they did an excellent job, and in fact they have won awards for the set design. Don't get me started on non-southerners trying to portray a southern accent, though!
What do you guys think of the set design? Is there a show or movie that you thought did an excellent job of portraying the South?
E





No comments: