Wednesday, October 2, 2013

beautiful at Ballard

I cannot believe I have not posted in a month! I have been so busy and honestly not motivated to blog. I have been blogging for several years now and I really do not want to post on the same Elle Decor pics that everyone else is talking about, so there may be fewer posts from here on out, but they will all be relevant to what I am doing personally, or what I am looking at online, etc... I hope that you are all having a wonderful fall and getting excited about the upcoming holidays. I can't wait to be with my family.

If you are thinking of a design-related gift this Christmas, Ballard Designs has some great items right now. Here are the BD pieces I am loving right now:

Antique brass flatware  you can have monogrammed! Gorgeous!

Fontaine mirror - silver with a champagne finish. This mirror is so classic.

Harriet enamel pendant in gray, taupe, or white. I love these pendants in multiples over an island...

Rope doorstop. Easy and adorable gift. I need one of these!
What design related gifts are you guys seeing out there? Glad to be back - hope you all stayed with me!
E

1 comment:

Paula Jean | PJM Interiors said...

I totally agree! Ballard Designs is on a roll lately!