Wednesday, October 23, 2013

awesome from around the web

Even though I am not posting as much as I used to, I am still reading all my regular blogs. I am still thinking about these things from around the web:

Obsessed with this cork ice bucket from Furbish Studio
Stylish alkies need a flask bangle - I love this and don't even drink that much!
Of all the celebrity engagement rings I love Hallie Berry's the best!

And finally, everyone is talking about Kelly Wearstler's collaboration with Paperless Post. I love all the invites and stationary, but this is my fave:
Happy Hump Day!
E

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know, those Wearstler paperless posts are the best. She can do no wrong.
I hope CA is treating you well! It's always hard to adjust to a new way of living, I admire your tenacity. We only live once.