Friday, October 4, 2013

The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe

So while I continue applying for teaching positions I have been keeping busy waiting tables. I served all through college and I ran an activities program at a resort in Mexico when I lived there, so I am extremely comfortable in the hospitality industry. I am lucky to be at the most beautiful property in San Diego - The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. It is a stunning boutique hotel with 80 cottages (each one is completely different!)...I am outside on the patio each evening and hot air balloons hover in the sky overhead. There are weddings almost every weekend on the lawn in front of the restaurant. Frank Lloyd Wright was married on this lawn at midnight in 1928! I thought this particular wedding dinner was beautiful, so I took some pics for you guys. They have a wonderful spa, too. If you ever have the opportunity for a weekend getaway or want to drive up for dinner, ask for me at the restaurant!
E

My view each evening










No comments: