Thursday, August 16, 2012

i flirt but i don't cheat

I love to look at every style of interior and to work in different styles for my clients to keep my creativity stretched and my job interesting. I really enjoy the glamorous coziness and layers of Celerie Kemble and Kelly Wearstler, the exotic materials and over the top luxe of Daniel Romualdez and Delphine Krakoff, and one of my very favorite looks is boho chic, something Barrie Benson and Angie Hranowsky excell at. But when the day is done my absolute fave is clean, warm minimalism like these photos that have been all over the web lately. Flirting with the other styles just re-energizes my committed relationship... :)
E










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the exact same way, but my heart, too, belongs to Barrie!! --Jessie

Lexi said...

I love that these designs are a bit throwback, a bit modern!
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Unknown said...

Stunning photos. Where is the last one from? And the first kitchen? I must see more!

I am going a bit more boho these days, but I'll be back....