Thursday, August 30, 2012

greetings from evacuation station

Hi, gang - I am in Birmingham, Alabama waiting out Isaac. So far the situation is not as bad as Katrina (thank goodness), but there is lots of rain and flooding and power out. I can't get back into the city until Sunday so I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Working on my sister's house over here and will post pics tomorrow of the living room results.
Today, my friend Lisl at Inspired By This is posting on my Sweet and Sour Nursery - so even if you have seen it a million times before, do me a solid and stop over there to see it and leave a comment. Miss you all!
E


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeks be safe!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well! xx

Kecia

Lonely Wife Project said...

Glad you have somewhere safe to go E!