Thursday, August 9, 2012

as seen on tv

I haven't been around here much lately, but I have been watching a lot of reality television. I am obsessed with the modern houses on Million Dollar Listing, Selling LA, and Selling London. I am also obsessed with several items in Kourtney Kardashian's house, and you can't find pictures online! Her living room drapes are my number one thing, if anyone knows what zig zag fabric that is - looks like a Robert Allen. The only reason to "keep up with the Kardashians" is for her house and clothing...

So here are my screen grabs - I actually get down on the floor in front of the tv and pause the screen and take pics with my phone. Sad, but I love it!
E

Malibu house on Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Malibu bedroom - looks very Vicente Wolf

Black penny tile shower on Million Dollar Listing

Million Dollar Listing exterior

Million Dollar Listing interior with walls of glass

Kourtney's dining room chairs - used to be wood now lacquered - Baker?

5 comments:

Lonely Wife Project said...

Haha! The lengths we go to for blogging!

Anonymous said...

Is it similar to Khloe Kardashians office chair which is an F. Schumacher fabric called shock wave? Over $500 a yard!

Andrea said...

I'm obsessed with the curtains too. Have you found the fabric? I've found a picture of what I think is the same fabric in a different color on pinterest.

Anonymous said...

Im obsessed as well with the curtains!!! Have you guys find them?

Elizabeth said...

I think it might be Schumacher's Kasari ikat...does anyone know?
E