Friday, August 12, 2011

La Decollette

So I thought I would share something about my boobs today. This post has nothing to do with interior design; it has to do with bra design. I sleep in the fetal position. I squash and press my face into the pillow and squeeze my breasts together. No matter how many ways I try to force myself to stay on my back and not do this, I always wake up in this position. It is making the skin on my chest crepey, with vertical lines. I have tried sleeping with a cushion in between them but it always becomes dislodged and at 35 (next week!), I do not want to have a wrinkly cleavage.
This new bra is taking Europe by storm. You wear it at night and it keeps your breasts separated. You can put on a super thick moisturizing cream to add benefits. Of course I am single and sleep alone, so no embarrassment. With shipping to US I paid $90 bucks for this beauty, so I will let you know how it all works. Am I crazy to worry about the little things? Do any of you experience this same issue? So excited to try this thing out!
E


8 comments:

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I have those lines in the morning! And I barely have boobs. Le Sigh...

Boo Hazard said...

WOW - well I never even knew such problems existed!? (I, unfortunately am a member of the A club so I don't even need a bra!) - I just wear them for the padding! ha! Looks like a great invention though. I wonder if it feels weird to sleep in though!? - BOO

Lonely Wife Project said...

Hahahaha That bra is hilarious! And looks so uncomfortable. I totally appreciate the need although I'm more concerned with cellulite ;) Give us an update after you use it for a couple of weeks.

Unknown said...

I am unfortunately (or fortunately, I suppose) stricken with a small chest so this hasn't been a concern before. But geez I do know what you mean -- I've had those lines before!

Elizabeth said...

This is the kind of wacky stuff my mom and I like to do - we are both going to use it and of course I will post results! hahaha
e

Jamie L. said...

I think you are crazy for this one - $90 bucks! :)

Seraphim's Sigh said...

So how is it going?

Elizabeth said...

Awesome - this thing is embarrassing to wear but I put it under a shirt or over one sometimes, and it prevents all wrinkles on the chest! It encourages you to stay on your back as well. Love it!
-e