Saturday, June 22, 2013

yikes

Sorry I didn't post yesterday - I am totally frozen. I thought the bedroom would be the easiest room to do and it turns out that I am completely stumped. I love so many different things! I really want to honor the architecture and the pieces that I already have and love - my dogwood branch triptych and my linen sectional and mirrored credenza - but honestly I got into design because I love STUFF. I love switching it up often and doing different looks and I have done that almost every six months to a year for six years now. But in my new place in San Diego I don't know where I will be working and I don't think I will be able to switch it up so often. That is really freezing me because I know whatever I buy I will have for a while.

I still love the black bed from Ethan Allen and the acorn mid century modern bed from West Elm that I posted below, but I also like this upholstered bed:

And I have always loved the architecture bed and the portico bed from Room and Board:



I have never been so indecisive....ugh! Gonna take the whole weekend to think about it. Have a good one, friends!
E

No comments: