Friday, November 11, 2011

my paintings

So remember last week when I decided to copy Natasha Law's pop art paintings?  I did six of them. Hers are gloss on aluminum, probably pretty huge. I did mine with acrylic on paper - 22" x 30" and I think they came out great. I think they would look awesome in the large Ribba white gallery frames from Ikea with the white mat. However, they are too bright for this apartment and are just not the look I was going for. So anyone can have them if you want. Let me know - it was a fun and easy project... I highly recommend getting out your paints and doing something creative this weekend. See you next week!
E



10 comments:

Lonely Wife Project said...

You are one talented bitch!

Lily said...

They look amazing !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Elizabeth said...

Thanks sugar plums!
E

Boo Hazard said...

I WANT SOME!!! seriously, whatever ones you dont want! love the girl blowing the bubble! they came out great E! - BOO

Elizabeth said...

They are yours, Betsy! Will bring them to you tomorrow if you are working, or next week - text me: 289-7411...
E

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

love these!

Boo Hazard said...

Hey girl, sorry just saw u wrote that - I'm in the store Tues, Wed, Fri Sat this week so let me know or i'll come run over to you to grab them!! THANKS!!
-BOO

Cait said...

I love these!! If you decide to make more, please let me know. Pepa and I are moving into a new apt and these would look great in it.
So cool!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Wow, these are kick ass!! I'm in awe as I literally cannot draw a straight line.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, girls - they really are so easy to do and fun, as you can come up with your own color combos - I know you can do it, Cait!
-e