Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Maddie girl

So my bestie in Cali with the baby that I did this nursery for:

would like to have another baby soon. She is keeping the nursery as is, since we did mostly unisex stuff, and we are going to make Maddie a big girl room next door. I think we will take the ottoman from in front of the chair and use those colors - pink and red and maybe some orange, though she doesn't like it. Also, the entire house has aqua and grass green in it so there must be some of that. I would like some exotic suzani in there also. Her fave inspiration pics are these simple, modern, graphic ones. Can't wait to get started!
E



5 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

How fun! Such lovely inspiration :)

Abbey x

Lexi said...

So beautiful - love the inspiration!
Lexi xx
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!!! the Celerie Kemble room is one of my faves! One of my clients did a really pretty room using suzanis in pink and orange (3rd slide I think):
http://finniansmooninteriors.com/portfolio.html

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

Love the nursery you designed for your friend. Can't wait for the big girl room design.Loving the last image, going to have to save that one for inspiration for my 8 year old.
Enjoy your day
Maureen

Lonely Wife Project said...

All this baby talk and you're making me want to have a baby. I have to come to New Orleans first and get drunk with you before I get pregnant!