Friday, May 13, 2011

More Kips Bay Showhouse Action

I already posted on Amanda Nisbet's bedroom for the Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse, but these other rooms also caught my eye. Harry Heismann's scary kid's hideaway is pretty freaky, but I think without the giraffe I would kinda love it!

 Of course Brad Ford is one of my all time fave designers, and his room featured a $45,000 dollar coffee table with a turntable embedded in it..

 The laundry room by Electrolux was so cool - you don't see anything like this out there - so futuristic...

 Robert Stilin's room is so cozy, but I would definitely take away two chairs and the coffee table, as I think it is too heavy.

Were there any great ones I missed? Have a great weekend...
E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling that kids' room. Totally interesting.