Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Serious Lust

Well everyone knows I have a thing for gold - and I definitely have a thing for Kelly Wearstler's accessories for Bergdorf Goodman. Especially the legs sculpture and the starburst pieces.

These platform wedges from Urban Outfitters would go with so many things - I think plum is a neutral just like gray...

This Tom Dixon copper pendant light will be over my breakfast area in my next home, just wait and see...

And these fabulous Lolli pants from J Crew will be hunted down (as they are sold out) and worn at least once a week in 2011...
I love DVF's entire resort/spring line - and this gray silk dress could go from day to evening so easily - it is a lifetime classic piece...

Finally, this chunky marcasite ring from Anthropologie will definitely be a staple for me in the coming months - what girl doesn't like a hunk of gold? Even if it is fool's gold...

What are you lusting after right now?
E

No comments: