Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daydreaming...







My family celebrated Christmas this past weekend, so the holidays are really over for me. When the end of the year looms and New Year's is on the horizon, my thoughts often turn to what I am doing with my life and where I would like to be in the next year. I will finish my Masters in May and I will send out letters to Ralph Pucci and a couple other dream jobs. But when the economy is down and I am not feeling upbeat, I often daydream of going back to Mexico. It is so funny because after six years there I was desperate to come back to the States! If I were to run away to Puerto Vallarta again I would definitely do it in style this time. This Zimmermann swimsuit and DVF wedges would be in my Louis Vuitton bag and I would decorate my apartment to look like Kelly Wearstler's Tides Hotel in Miami. Where do you dream of going?
E

No comments: