Tuesday, May 29, 2012

brad's sofa

I love Rachel Zoe's home and show, and I wanted to love Brad Goreski's show when it came out this year but I could not get into it. I do love the style shoots but the personal issues seemed to take over every episode.

However, I have to say that I was blown away by his house. Brad lives with his love, a longtime producer of shows like Will and Grace, so they have the $$$ to have an awesome mid century modern home in L.A.

Check out over 20 pics, including tons of detail shots, HERE.
I DIE for the turquoise velvet sofa.
E



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I admit I watched the whole season, but his show didn't compare to The Rachel Zoe Project. But, yes oh yes...that house! Incredible! I did one of my very first blog posts on it I love it so!

Btw...do you have an Instagram account that you're sharing? Totally want to stalk you on there!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Elizabeth said...

Kecia,
I have been trying to minimize my tech usage because it eats up all my time - I got off FB and twitter and never started pinterest. I just got an iphone a couple weeks ago and don't have instagram! I may have to get it though - I have thousands of pics on my computer...hahaha
-e

Anonymous said...

I completely understand! I never use Twitter, but I have just recently started using Instagram. You'll have to let me know if you change your mind! :)

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Lonely Wife Project said...

I haven't watched it, but I need to. And get on Instagram girlfriend. Like now!

Unknown said...

Ooh I hadn't seen it yet! I need the inspiration! Thank you darlin!