Friday, April 19, 2013

On Ebay now...

So I am selling my two rugs, gang. Have decided to go all jute in my small space, but these Moroccan beauties are unique and super hot right now. I have the pink/coral/charcoal graphic print one, and the all cream Beni Ourain. They are both solid wool and are antiques - so expect vintage condition. The cream one has been professionally washed, and they both have the fringe only on one side, which helps authenticate them as made by hand (that is the way the Moroccan rugs come...) I have them on Ebay now, the pink one is HERE and the cream shag is HERE. Check 'em out!
E



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you share your eBay posts with us! Now, if only I were back stateside so I knew if I had a place for that fabby pink rug! I would be all over that!

xx

Elizabeth said...

Hey girl - I thought it would be a good way to show them to the people who like this kind of stuff the most! Bloggers! I thought you weren't online anymore??
E