Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I read the blogs so you don't have to...

This past week in blogland I have discovered several yummy things - here is the roundup so you don't have to troll for it yourself:

My bestie Erika lured me away from snakeskin with her floral Ted Baker iphone case...get it HERE...

I always read Jamie's blog, but searching for a lamp for a client led me to her store Furbish Studio and this beauty - the perfect pop of color in a room. Like always having fresh flowers!


Several bloggers, including myself, have pinned or posted on Vanessa Traina's wedding dress perfection:

Which led me BACK to her apartment that was featured last year I think....anyway, the stuffed faux zebra is too much for me:

But the antler chair and Native American headdress are pure perfection:

Get your own headdress HERE....gorgeous art in any interior!
Here's to a great week!
E

2 comments:

Lindsay@domicile{blog} said...

I've read your blog for a while and love it. Would love if you'd take a look at my newly painted fam room, just painted it navy.

Elizabeth said...

Love to, Lindsay! Is it on your blog?
E