Thursday, October 18, 2012

beautiful basics

Paloma over at La Dolce Vita has a feature today on organization; specifically acrylic organizers for makeup. These gorgeous ones reminded me how much I love Muji products...



Muji is a Japanese brand, I think. When they first came to the States, it was only clothing. I was living in New York when the store opened in Soho and it was so exciting - gorgeous basics like J Crew but so much less expensive. They don't spend any money on logos or packaging, so they can pass on the savings to the consumer. I have a great plaid coat from there.

But today's post is on the amazing basic products they have online. They make great gifts and organizational things for your house - like the acrylic trays and boxes in the photo above. Here are my picks:

All the clocks are simple and lovely
Pretty refillable bottles

Long lasting LED flashlight

Colored pencils

Handy shredder

Washable cotton slippers

3D puzzles

Check them out - all the products make great stocking stuffers!
E

No comments: