Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Goodbye Summer? Not so fast...

One of the side effects of tropical storm Lee that just passed through is that yesterday was very cool. I know it will be super hot again here before long, but it was the first taste of fall and I loved it! I didn't get to go to the beach this year, but as long as I have my Christian Chaize photo in my living room, I feel like I have a gorgeous beach view all year round. Here are a few of my fave beach pics and photographers....never say goodbye to summer!
E

Massimo Vitali

Slim Aarons?

My fave pic of Grace Kelly

Michael McLaughlin through Robin Rice Gallery
My Christian Chaize photo keeps me warm in winter!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Love the photo you have ! Perfect beach shot.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Lonely Wife Project said...

Nothing beats summertime! Please show us the rest of your place already!