Friday, October 22, 2010

Cheap Chic


So excited for this latest find! Urvi is in India and she is making the most gorgeous beaded pillow covers and selling them in her Etsy shop, The Home Centric. Including this mirrored one that I just scored for under $30 bucks! It is an exact replica of the John Robshaw one that costs $330 buckaroos so I am a very happy camper right now. If you are in the market for some absolutely beautiful and well-made pillow covers, then head over to her Etsy shop here. She has over 700 styles to choose from! Happy Shopping...
E

2 comments:

Rebecca June | Sea Island Drive said...

You know I have been dying for a less expensive version of these!!! YAY!

xoxo

Rebecca June

Elizabeth said...

I know - I thought you got those from HSN when he did that capsule line - she has all different sizes!
E