Friday, October 15, 2010

I Heart Eddie Bauer





Got the latest Eddie Bauer catalog in the mail yesterday and was on the verge of throwing it out like I always do, when I decided to browse through it. I was amazed! You know how everyone is doing the faux fur vest this year but they all look like cheap teddy bears cut up and pasted into a vest? Well, Eddie Bauer has the best one I have seen, with no teddy bears harmed, and for only $99! Also, the pendleton blankets are amazing (especially this native american inspired one). Who doesn't look sexy in duck boots? They remind me of taking horseback riding lessons as a kid. All the cool girls wore duck boots in the barn instead of riding boots. So versatile!
- Bonus EB item - this fabulous flashlight that will attach to anything - the wrap around legs are magnetic. Anyone could use one in their stocking this Christmas!
E

No comments: