Friday, April 9, 2010

Now we are getting somewhere...




I just got the cutest business cards! They are by Pam Sherry - Pixelimpress on Etsy.com - and she can do different colors and fonts and patterns. Thanks, Pam!

Also on Monday my sofa, side tables, and reupholstered wing chair are being delivered so it looks like we are finally getting somewhere on this apartment! Stay tuned for pics...

I have a new client who has the most beautiful condo overlooking the lake - it is going to be far more traditional than anything I have pictured before. My mother had an antique store when I was young and I grew up surrounded by early American Colonial and Shaker pieces, which this client has a lot of, so it really is one of the styles that speaks to me. I love the way the clean lines of Shaker furniture mixes with more modern styles, so I think this job is perfect for me. These pics are of the empty condo - I will post more as we move forward.

The Hensley nursery is completely designed and I can't wait for you all to see it! The second we know the sex of the baby and the name I will finalize some colors and start posting the main items. I have many accessories in mind that will be a surprise for Elizabeth and Matt so I will not talk about them until the unveiling of the room. I am going to San Diego to paint, furnish, style and photograph the room in September - I can't wait to see the completed vision. I can't stand overly sweet nurseries - I think the room should go with the rest of the house - so I am very proud of what we have dreamed up. I hope you will like it!

Talk to you next week...
E

No comments: