Monday, April 7, 2014

blessed


Two weeks ago I was in a horrifying car accident. Swerving to avoid a falling garbage can on the freeway, I hit the median wall head-on and then flipped my little car six to eight times. Witnesses said it was worse than a movie and everyone from passersby to the fireman who broke my door off to get me out all have said it was unsurviverable and that they fully expected me to be dead.

I am far from it, however. With the love and support of my family and friends I am already back up and around, and getting back into the swing of life. LIFE. I love life! So look for me soon, my friends - I will be back to blogging and designing and figuring out my next steps on this crazy journey. I have missed you.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and puts itself into our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

xoxo
E

7 comments:

Jill said...

It's wonderful that you are recovering so well. I hope the rest of your path back to health goes well.

Heather Peterson said...

Oh my god!!! So scary! So glad you are okay.

Confessions of an Undomestic Diva said...

I'm happy to hear that you are ok. That must have been terrifying.

Rayna

4boysandagirl said...

That is absolutely terrifying…so glad to hear that you are indeed blessed!!

Tracy said...

Sorry to learn of your accident. Glad you are recovering well. You are truly blessed indeed.

The Gimlet Eye said...

I will be thinking of you in your recovery!
Jessie Haynes

Unknown said...

Prayers to you.
Thanks for using my favorite quote of all time from the Duke!