Wednesday, February 12, 2014

About Time - Cornwall is awesome

Not many people saw the movie About Time that was out a couple of months ago. I think it was in theaters only one weekend and probably didn't get the best reviews. But I tell you, my bestie and I saw it and sobbed the whole time. The movie was so beautiful, the scenery of London and Cornwall stunning, and the emotions from funny romance to heartbreaking sadness just had us crying the whole time. The music was great, too!

The best part of the entire movie (aside from the father/son relationship), was the house the family had in Cornwall. It was stunning inside and out, and they could walk down to the beach every day for tea. I am going to have to watch it again on On Demand so I can take pictures of the inside of the house - for now, these stills will have to do. I hope I can stay in Cornwall someday.

Everyone rent this movie - and get the tissues ready!
E




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Boo hoo- I'm get emotional just thinking about the awesome movie. Lets totally take a trip to Cornwall! Movie night at your place next weekend!