Thursday, July 11, 2013

foxy lady

I have been obsessed with fox door knockers for years. So when I got the cottage and saw that it had the most gorgeous blue trim and blue door, I knew I had to add something to it to really make it special. Enter this guy:

I can't wait to get him up!

As I get closer to my departure time - 2 1/2 weeks!!!  - I am getting the last items together that I really need - most of the things I already had were mid century and masculine but sleek, and the few new pieces I have gotten have trended towards rustic wood to pull that cottage flavor in. If I had ANY SPACE available, I would snap up this console from West Elm in a flash. I already have a chest that has parchment drawers, so the parchment factor is lovely to me, but the geometric drawers and brass base?? It is so upscale and high end looking. I truly think this is the best piece West Elm has ever done. Snatch one up before every single blogger and designer out there does...


I have two auctions going on through the weekend that I have items bidding on, so I will be on pins and needles for the next few days. Have a great weekend!
E

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited you're coming out here!
That console is friggin' amazing!