Monday, October 24, 2011

spare

I am so obsessed with this spartan, bare space. I love the white sculptural floor lamp, white walls and roman shades, and architectural lucite desk. I hate the fabric on the chairs but other than that, this is my dream workspace. Unfortunately I am a renter and my entire apartment is a beige that can often go post-it note yellow. It also came with folding blinds on the windows that I cannot remove. I am contemplating buying the apartment just so that I can paint it all white and put white roman shades on the windows. I know that is what it wants and I want it to be happy.
E

3 comments:

heather (love your space) said...

I love that you are contemplating buying your apartment so you can paint and make it happy. :)

I'm so not a minimalist, but I find myself drawn to sparer spaces these days, like even the apartment on design sponge sneak peek today.

H

Unknown said...

Ha! You're right it does, just like that transparent desk wants to be in my home.

I wish I could keep my desk this clean!

Lonely Wife Project said...

This space just cleared my sinuses! So refreshing.