Thursday, September 23, 2010

Australian Design







I have been thinking about a trip to Australia lately. I have blogged before about Vogue Living Australia being my fave design mag, and Belle is also a great shelter publication from Australia. I think that the Aussies may have the most exciting design point of view right now. Maybe because they are so cut off from the rest of the world, they do not feel the need to follow trends and they certainly have some of the most beautiful landscapes and architecture in the world. Not to mention that I could visit some of my favorite stores and bloggers, like Anna Spiro of Black and Spiro!

Please donate to my "Visit Australia 2011" fund!
E

1 comment:

Guthrie Contemporary said...

I want the YES painting! Where can I get one? Love that office.