Wednesday, June 16, 2010

California Boho Eclectic Mish Mash


I have to say that I love something about all styles of design. Since I may be moving to California next year, I am especially drawn lately to this relaxed, California bohemian chic look. It is typified in the rustic, bright homes of Sunrise Ruffalo and Amanda Peet, both featured in Domino. However, I feel like if I were to have a home like this it would be a lie. It says, I do yoga on a regular basis and only eat organic vegan and name my kid Luna Miel (Moon Honey in Spanish - hey, that's actually a pretty name....) I think it is perfectly acceptable to design this type of space for someone else and there are many elements there that can be brought into my own home, but I do think that your home should reflect who you are. .. what do you guys think?

Oh, and P.S. - I just put up the follow button on the right so we can check in with each other every day...it's kinda embarrassing when you are just starting out and no one has pushed the follow button yet...so PLEEEEEZE sign in and follow me so I don't feel like an idiot!
Thanks a mil!
E







1 comment:

Guthrie Contemporary said...

I love the bright pink oushak!